Dedicated hydraulic shears are a must-have for many applications including demolition of steel structures, processing steel in scrap applications and many others.
Our hydraulic scrap shear offers increased productivity through more power, improved jaw design and better blades. The blades can be changed quickly and easily, minimizing machine downtime, optimizing productivity.
ConstructionConstruction projects today depend on an available supply of quality concrete mix. With the most comprehensive line of concrete production equipment in the industry, Astec is ready to help meet that demand.Learn More
Construction & Demolition RecyclingConstruction and demolition recycling (C&D) is mixed material associated with construction and demolition. The material could include wood, cardboard, gypsum, plastic, metal, wire, roofing shingles, asphalt, concrete and more. By separating and recycling different materials it reduces landfill waste and associated costs, while also producing value-added products.Learn More
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Bolted blades eliminate rebuilding of the tip
- Larger models equipped with a standard total-shear greasing system
- Turn blades up to three times
- Rhomboid shape
- Reduces stress on jaws
- Each blade can be turned three times
Central Pin Adjustment Kit
- Unique central pivot pin layout
- Allows for regular adjustment for perfect shearing
- Fully-protected pin can be removed for maintenance