Portable Sand Classifying Plants
Our classifying plants are engineered to incorporate all of the features of our industry-leading fine material washers and classifying tanks into a single low-profile plant.
With the ability to produce one or two specification products plus a non-spec byproduct, our classifying plants will meet the strictest requirements. Skid-mounted or portable wet screening plants featuring a slurry sump and pump are also available to serve as a scalping/feed system ahead of our classifying plants.
Sand & GravelSand and gravel are aggregates that are gathered from naturally occurring deposits. These aggregates, when gathered, may contain clays, silts and other deleterious material that needs to be processed out for commercial-grade products. Reduction and sizing can be accomplished with a variety of crushers and screens. Once the material is accurately processed, it can be used for road building, construction materials and a variety of other applications.Learn More
AggregatesThere are two main classes of aggregates: natural and manufactured. Deleterious material needs to be removed from both classes of aggregates. Processing these materials typically requires various steps including reduction and sizing and also may include dewatering and sorting. Producers can use a variety of crushing, screening, dewatering and conveying equipment to meet their desired specifications.Learn More
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Self-supporting tank design
- Engineered tank to accommodate fine material washer while maintaining low travel height for maximum portability
- Lack of internal stiffeners reduces turbulence for increased settling efficiency
24-Volt DC Bridge
- All-hydraulic, stainless steel plumbing
- Provides enhanced monitoring and troubleshooting
- More reliable control and operation than 120-volt systems
- Adjustable overflow weir boards and collecting flume
- Precise control of overflow slurry
- Allows producers to meet stringent specifications
Efficient Assembly Drive
- V-belt drive assembly reduces horsepower and maintenance
- Increased life and reduced operating expenses
- High-efficiency reducers and bearings for easy maintenance
Integral Rising Current Manifold
- Creates rising current and ensures material separation
- Maximum deleterious material removal