Astec mobile scalers provide both reliability and enhanced safety.
Our mobile scalers are engineered to provide a safe and efficient method of mechanical scaling and the flexibility to deal with nearly all scaling situations
Surface MiningSurface mining involves removing soil and bedrock to reach resource deposits. The most common types of surface mining are strip and open-pit mining.Learn More
Underground MiningLearn More
Underground mining involves digging into the earth and creating tunnels and shafts to reach hard rock deposits. The coarse ore that is removed from the stope can be crushed using a jaw or cone crusher or crushed using a rock breaker.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Tramming and Breaking Visibility
- Conveniently-located operator’s cab
- Mid-ship cab position offers increased underground visibility
- Low-profile, side-mounted breaker provides low tram and operating heights
Mobile Scaler Maintenance
- Simplified hydraulic systems on select models allows for reduced maintenance
- Maintenance issues are easy to identify and address
Mobile Scaler Operator Comfort
- Exceptional operator visibility and safety while moving through underground environments
- Select models include HVAC system, joystick controls and ergonomic seat