Mobile Rock Breakers
Our mobile rock breakers quickly reduce oversize at grizzlies, stopes and draw points without explosives - improving safety, productivity and profitability.
Its heavy-duty, large cross-section boom provides excellent dexterity and strength when raking and breaking oversize material. Our mobile rock breakers feature hydraulic attachments on a low-profile, side-mounted design for low tramming and operating heights. The four heavy-duty, self-leveling stabilizers provide quick set-up time and stable operation, while the 45-degree carrier articulation makes it easy to turn in tight spaces.
SurfaceSurface mining involves removing soil and bedrock to reach resource deposits. The most common types of surface mining are strip mining and open-pit mining.Learn More
UndergroundUnderground mining involves digging into the earth and creating tunnels and shafts to reach hard rock deposits. The coarse ore that is removed from the stope can be crushed using a jaw or cone crusher or crushed using a rock breaker.Learn More
BreakerBoss-Brochure-EnglishDownload (pdf) 14 MB
BreakerBoss5D-Spec-Sheet-EnglishDownload (pdf) 457 KB
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Quickly Reduce Oversized Material
- Quickly and easily break down oversized material
- Eliminates the need to use explosives
- Increase job site safely
Tramming and Breaking Visibility
- Conveniently-located operator’s cab
- Mid-ship cab position offers increased underground visibility
- Low-profile, side-mounted breaker provides low tram and operating heights
Mobile Rock Breaker Design
- Heavy-duty, self-leveling stabilizers for safe working conditions
- Stabilizers eliminate engine oscillation
- Exceptional machine stability during boom and breaker operation