The low, 3’ profile of the 48” LowPro delivers the convenience, efficiency, ease-of-use and environmentally-friendly characteristics every operation demands.
The drive-over truck unloader provides an efficient solution for unloading material wherever it is needed. The low profile allows producers to build smaller earthen ramps, cutting labor needs, fuel costs and set-up time.
Loading & UnloadingLoading and unloading material from trucks, ports, terminals, stockyards and railways can be a challenge for any producer. Without having the appropriate equipment, retrieving and loading material can be a difficult and lengthy process.Learn More
- 3ft low profile
- Allows producers to build smaller earthen ramps
- Cuts labor time, fuel costs and set-up time
Truck Unloader Compatibility
- Pairs seamlessly with SuperStacker® telescoping conveyors
- Maximize loads, minimize fuel costs
- Optional on-plant diesel/genset available to power conveyors
|Model||Belt Conveyor (mm x mm)||Adjustable Discharge Height (cm)||Ramp Height (cm)||Capacity (MTPH)|
|2148-50LP||1,219 x 15,240||19.89 x 27.31||91.44||901.78|
|Model||Belt Conveyor (in x ft)||Adjustable Discharge Height (ft)||Ramp Height (ft)||Capacity (TPH)|
|2148-50LP||48 x 50||7.83 x 10.75||3||1,000|