Roadtec SB-1500 Shuttle Buggy® Material Transfer Vehicle
The SB-1500 combines remixing with reliability
The Shuttle Buggy 1500 material transfer vehicle (MTV) combines the benefits of a remixing material transfer with unmatched reliability. Truck handling, temperature and material segregation all contribute to poor pavement quality. The Roadtec Shuttle Buggy MTV provides a solution for all of these issues by remixing material on-site while allowing the paver to operate at a constant speed without stopping.
Highway PavingLearn More
Highway class paving requires pavers that are strong, powerful and productive. These large-scale paving projects include interstates, expressways and superhighways. Highway class paving can range from one lane to multi-lane projects. These applications require pavers with large hoppers, wide paving widths and a broad scope of screed compatibility.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Monitors machines in real time through a wireless signal
- Industry’s only live 2-way telematics system
- Includes software, on-machine viewing screens and wireless signal boosters to send and receive data in real time
- Intuitive Live Schematics™ let owners and technicians view electrical circuits in a simple, efficient layout with real time status of switches, valves and settings
Shuttle Buggy Triple Pitch Augers
- Triple pitch augers located in the main storage hopper provide consistent and uniform mixing and blending
- Reduce the common issues of thermal and material segregation caused by single pitch augers
- Sized to remix the material while keeping the conveyor chain out of the mix
Clad Wear Liners
- Conveyor floor plates are clad to ensure a long wear life
- Durable enough to stand up to running hot mix asphalt all day, every day