Roadtec MTV-1105 Material Transfer Vehicle
The MTV-1105 offers traction and power.
With the MTV-1105, you never have to worry about the base—the tracked MTV-1105 can handle it. If the ground is solid enough for paving, the MTV-1105 smoothly and effortlessly carries material anywhere you need. There’s never a concern about slipping a wheel and leaving a rut. Fabricated from heavy-duty steel, the MTV 1105 is still light enough to avoid weight permits for most transports.
Highway PavingLearn More
Highway class paving requires pavers that are strong, powerful, and productive. Highway class paving can range from one lane to multi-lane projects. These applications require pavers with large hoppers, wide paving widths, and a broad scope of screed compatibility.
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Dual Operator Controls
- Both operator stations are equipped with a multi-function joystick controls
- One joystick controls propel functions, direction and speed
- Carefully arranged layouts make operation easy and smooth
- Simple switches are easy to understand
Clad Wear Liners
- Conveyor floor plates are clad to ensure a long wear life
- Durable enough to stand up to running hot mix asphalt all day, every day
Triple Pitch Augers
- Triple pitch augers located in the dump hopper provide consistent and uniform mixing and blending
- Reduce the common issues of thermal and material segregation caused by single pitch augers
- Sized to remix the material while keeping the conveyor chain out of the mix
Quick Material Unloading
- Sized for mass discharge from standard haul trucks, the front hopper allows trucks to unload fast
- A vibrating bottom plate in the hopper prevents material build-up
- Heavy-duty, swiveling support casters under the hopper assure smooth movement
- Functionality of the dump hopper is easily controlled by the operator from the main operator platform
- Innovative staircase entrance, instead of a ladder
- Allows the crew to cross over the machine, and over the paving line, instead of moving between equipment
- Monitors machines in real time through a wireless signal
- Industry’s only live 2-way telematics system
- Includes software, on-machine viewing screens, and wireless signal boosters to send and receive data in real time
- Intuitive Live Schematics™ let owners and technicians view electrical circuits in a simple, efficient layout with real time status of switches, valves, and settings