Even the most agglomerated deposits are no match for our innovative log washers.
Our exclusive reverse involution design has paddles arranged in a spiral pattern along the shaft, producing a much more effective scrubbing action to remove tough, plastic-soluble clays and other unwanted coatings. This unique motion ensures that some portion of material is constantly moving, leveling power demand while reducing power consumption.
Sand & GravelSand and gravel are aggregates that are gathered from naturally occurring deposits. These aggregates, when gathered, may contain clays, silts and other deleterious material that needs to be processed out for commercial-grade products. Reduction and sizing can be accomplished with a variety of crushers and screens. Once the material is accurately processed, it can be used for road building, construction materials and a variety of other applications.Learn More
Crushed StoneCrushed stone is a versatile product that can be used in a wide range of applications from construction to road building and even agriculture. Processing this material may include reducing its size with a crusher, sizing the crushed material with a screen and conveying the material into different stockpiles.Learn More
All specifications subject to change without notice.
Log Washer Design Features
- Heavy-duty, steel plate tub construction
- Large clean-out ports for easy maintenance
- Optional skid base with angle-of-operation adjustment
Log Washer Wear Parts
- Heavy-duty, adjustable cast ni-hard inner and outer paddle tips
- Corrugated face that provides increased scrubbing effectiveness
Log Washer Reverse Involution
- Reverse involution spiral paddle arrangement
- Increased tons per hour while producing cleaner products
- Design also reduces intermittent shock for long service life
- Keeps a portion of the mass in motion at all times for reduced energy requirements