Double Roll Crushers
Double roll crushers help producers achieve the strict coal specifications they need to meet.
Used as a primary or secondary unit, double roll crushers can be used in nearly any application with even the hardest, most abrasive material. This efficient crusher can lower power requirements for producing material and, with its unique features, can increase machine life.
- Each roll assembly features reversible teeth segments
- Rolls are driven individually by two separate motors
- Rolls are easily removed from the outside of the unit with minimal tools
Frame & Canopy
- Fabricated channel beams serve as the main frame support
- Low-friction polymer pads are provided for ease-of-adjustment
- Inspection doors at roll and crusher ends allow for easy maintenance checks
- Uncrushable material will compress springs inside the rolls and pass the item
- Optional hydraulic roll adjustment and force relief cylinders are available