CON-E-CO G SERIES
The nimble and easy to transport G Series batch plant is an excellent choice when you need to produce quality concrete from remote locations. G Series plants – popular in the U.S. and around the globe – are renowned for their value, performance, and reliability.
G SERIES 12L DECUMULATIVE
The CON-E-CO G12 Decumlative batch plant features a compact design and smooth operation with cycle times of 2.5 to 3 minutes.The easy to transport plant ships on a tractor trailer. The available rear-mounted 19,000 lb. capacity single rear axle includes air brakes, a heavy-duty suspension, tail and brake lights, and a fifth wheel rub plate with king pin.
- Aggregate weighing bin capacity of 477 cubic feet (13.5 cubic meters)
- Aggregate discharge conveyor is 24-inches wide (610 mm)
- Electrical system includes a 3-phase with 120 VAC transformer for control voltage
- 12yd gravity style cement batcher
- Transportable on flatbed trailer, 40 foot high cube container or optional axle
“G” Series 12L & 12C
- 180 degree truck charging
- Gravity cement batcher and aggregate weigh bin
- Can utilize customers’ existing silo’s
- 12C version can be shipped in a 40 foot high cube container
- 12L version ships on a trailer
- Optional transportation system
Ready Mix ConcreteLearn More
Many plants in Astec's extensive concrete product line are well-suited to ready mix operations.