Coarse Material Washers
Our coarse material washers are engineered to quickly adapt to producers’ ever-changing needs.
Both single- and twin-spiral designs can be easily reconfigured with numerous bolt-on paddle and flight arrangements to satisfy even the most precise specifications. Our coarse material washers are equipped with our low-power-consuming, high-efficiency drive and offer a throughput of 500 STPH for increased productivity.
AggregatesThere are two main classes of aggregates: natural and manufactured. Deleterious material needs to be removed from both classes. Processing these materials typically requires various steps including reduction and sizing and also may include dewatering and sorting. Producers can use a variety of crushing, screening, dewatering and conveying equipment to meet their desired specifications.Learn More
Crushed StoneCrushed stone is a versatile product that can be used in a wide range of applications from construction to road building and even agriculture. Processing this material may include reducing its size with a crusher, sizing the crushed material with a screen and conveying the material into different stockpiles.Learn More
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Adjustable, full-width overflow weir boards
- Collecting flume handles large volumes of slurry
- Controls pool depth
Integral Rising Current Manifold
- Creates rising current and ensures material separation
- Maximum deleterious material removal
Adjustable Coarse Material Configurations
- Interchangeable, bolt-on paddles and flight assemblies
- Allows the user to configure the unit for adjustable capacity
- Adjustable scrubbing action