Our industry-leading classifying tanks are engineered to maximize profitability.
The process begins with our Spec Select® Windows-based controllers and 24-volt DC bridge design, which allow simple control of the products, system monitoring and reporting features right from the controller. The patented design eliminates internal tank support members, creating less turbulence and more accurate settling of the feed material. Available in sizes from 8’ x 32’ up to 12’ x 48’, these systems are unmatched by anything the industry has to offer.
Sand & GravelSand and gravel are aggregates that are gathered from naturally occurring deposits. These aggregates, when gathered, may contain clays, silts and other deleterious material that needs to be processed out for commercial-grade products. Reduction and sizing can be accomplished with a variety of crushers and screens. Once the material is accurately processed, it can be used for road building, construction materials and a variety of other applications.Learn More
AggregatesThere are two main classes of aggregates: natural and manufactured. Deleterious material needs to be removed from both classes of aggregates. Processing these materials typically requires various steps including reduction and sizing and also may include dewatering and sorting. Producers can use a variety of crushing, screening, dewatering and conveying equipment to meet their desired specifications.Learn More
All specifications subject to change without notice.
- Self-supporting tank design
- Engineered tank to accommodate fine material washer while maintaining low travel height for maximum portability
- Lack of internal stiffeners reduces turbulence for increased settling efficiency
24-Volt DC Bridge
- All-hydraulic, stainless steel plumbing
- Provides enhanced monitoring and troubleshooting
- More reliable control and operation than 120-volt systems
Spec Select® Control System
- User-friendly controls
- Includes: standard HMI, monitor, CPU, keyboard and optical mouse
- Optional industrial PC available