Our Family of Subsidiaries
Astec Industries, Inc. was founded in 1972 with the vision to apply creative thinking and state-of-the-art technology to traditionally low-tech industries, bolstered by a corporate culture renowned for putting customer service first. Based in Chattanooga, Tennessee, the Astec Industries, Inc. family of companies has become America's leading manufacturer of equipment for asphalt road building, aggregate processing, oil, gas and water well drilling and wood processing.
Astec Industries News
- Tue, Apr 25th 2017 Astec Industries Reports First Quarter 2017 Results
- Tue, Apr 18th 2017 Astec Industries, Inc. (Nasdaq: ASTE) Announces The Company's First Quarter Conference Call April 25, 2017 At 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time
- Thu, Mar 2nd 2017 Astec Industries, Inc. to Attend Seaport Global Transports & Industrials Conference
- Tue, Mar 21st 2017 Roadtec Named "Company of the Year"
- Wed, Feb 1st 2017 ASTEC Introduces Silobot™ Inspection Service
- Tue, May 10th 2016 Catoca Diamond Mine Opts For Osborn Machines For Competent Material Upgrade